Vivre Magazine on-line Headline Animator

Welcome to Vivre Magazine... we have moved!

Sunday, October 7, 2007

BIKER CHIC IS ON THE RISE


Vicki C. walks into the boutique looking absolutely fantastic. Now, get this she is wearing low riders, with skulls and crossbones etc on her tush, see through t shirt, just looking biker phenominal. Get this, she is in her forties and pills off this look like, wow!!!

I start to think, why can't I do this? Granted she works out 10 hours a day and most likely does not eat ( although she does look quite healthy).

Now, my biggest fear is looking foolish - Moi??? you say???

Now, since then, everywhere I have looked since then, all I see is crossbones, in your face glamchic all over the runways. Okay, let me try my version. I slip on an Ed Hardy t.shirt, jeans - NOT low riders of course - too much spillage, and a cute tweed jacket. Nobody laughed and I walked arond with a little more swagger to my step.

Check out our Sinful line, Salvage and Ed Hardy lines available in store to create your own version of biker chic.

My Headlines

GET VIVRE BLOG UPDATES BY E-MAIL OR FEED

Who needs Christmas to receive gifts????

Ice.com, Ice, jewelry, diamonds, ring, rings, necklace, necklaces, pendant, pendants, discount, sale