Vivre Magazine on-line Headline Animator

Welcome to Vivre Magazine... we have moved!

Friday, December 14, 2007

12DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

This is our wish list for gift buying for the holidays. The 12 days of Christmas

Back in 1984, as a lark, PNC created the “Christmas Price Index,” which took “The Twelve Days of Christmas” song and calculated the amount it would cost someone to purchase the items for their True Loves.
As it turns out, the Christmas Price Index frequently mirrors that other, more famous CPI, the Consumer Price Index.
This year if you wish to buy your True Love the items in the song, it will cost $19,501, up 3% over last year and in line with the overall increase in the CPI of 3.5%.

Among the items driving up the index: • Gold Rings are up 21.5% • Geese are up 20% • And, because of the increase in the federal minimum wage, milkmaid labor costs have increased 13.6%
Now, lets have some fun;



On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
"A Partridge in a pear tree" This gold partridge in a pear tree pendant wll only set you back $37.






On the second day of Christmas , my true love sent to me:
Two turtle doves - these Swarovski crystal pair, with topaz crystal beaks and jet black onyx eyes wll delight you. $170.



On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me: Three French Hens, These Waterford crystal glasses will set you back about $170.




On the fourth day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
Four calling birds,






Mood - Chiselled 18k Yellow Gold Ring
On the fifth day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
Five golden rings, - these rings will set you back $959 each. ($4,795)



On the sixth day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
Six geese a laying,








On the seventh day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
Seven swans a swimming,




On the eighth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:
Eight maids a milking - Maid Service will run you about $25/hr. No milking included. Otherwise settle for this ceramic rendition.











On the ninth day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
Nine ladies dancing - lets see a night out with the girls. See below!







On the tenth day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
Ten lords a leaping - Chipppendale dancers?
Tickets: $43.95 each. Ticket to Vegas????





On the eleventh day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
Eleven pipers piping - a live band??



On the twelfth day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
Twelve drummers drumming -
Aren't you glad you dont have to go through this. Here are some of the best deals online we have seen.




Designer Denim Sale at Shopbop.com


All Johnson is 50% off at CoutureCandy.com.

Save up to 75% on Designer Apparel at LabelSpree

My Headlines

GET VIVRE BLOG UPDATES BY E-MAIL OR FEED

Who needs Christmas to receive gifts????

Ice.com, Ice, jewelry, diamonds, ring, rings, necklace, necklaces, pendant, pendants, discount, sale