Vivre Magazine on-line Headline Animator

Welcome to Vivre Magazine... we have moved!

Monday, January 7, 2008

"CASHMERE MAFIA" ... Did you watch the pilot?

The "Cashmere Mafia" pilot was on last night.
Four fabulous (this time - powerful) New York women who wear fantastic clothes ( I did not know about Lucy Liu's bubble black dress, or her golf outfit or wait! was it the gold sari ..anyway, this should be pure escapism.

It was good not great and I had to watch it twice, because I fell asleep halfway. Not beacause it was boring but where have I seen this concept before? Anyway I tuned in the second time to see what I had missed and it wasn't much, but I will definitely tune in again.
If you missed it, click here
Maybe I am starved of watching something fashionable/glamorous on TV but I am really looking forward to the Lipstick Jungle (coming in February) by the creator of Sex and the City - Candace Bushnell.
Lipstick Jungle seems altogether a more apt name than Cashmere Mafia - It sounds like a bunch of grandmas trying to be fierce.
Airs again on Wednesday's - I'll be watching.

My Headlines

GET VIVRE BLOG UPDATES BY E-MAIL OR FEED

Who needs Christmas to receive gifts????

Ice.com, Ice, jewelry, diamonds, ring, rings, necklace, necklaces, pendant, pendants, discount, sale