Vivre Magazine on-line Headline Animator

Welcome to Vivre Magazine... we have moved!

Friday, December 28, 2007

AVON GOES HOLLYWOOD??

I'm sorry, I will discuss clothes in a minute but I am currently in this skin care obsession period. I for one have always loved Avon ( I also like Tupperware). My thrill is cheap makeup and Avon has always carried great items that can be compared with high end names any day.
Fast forward - Avon eye renewal cream - potent product!
The cream tightens the upper eyelid and reduces dark circles and puffiness under the eyes.
Avon has constantly and consistently promoted this product and even included it in Hollywood swag bags at events. ONLY $28.
If that was not cheap enough, look at this promotion -ANEW Stock Up & Save on any 3 for $19.99 at AVON!
Read the reviews on their site.
Happy 2008 and may all your skin care dreams come true.

My Headlines

GET VIVRE BLOG UPDATES BY E-MAIL OR FEED

Who needs Christmas to receive gifts????

Ice.com, Ice, jewelry, diamonds, ring, rings, necklace, necklaces, pendant, pendants, discount, sale