Vivre Magazine on-line Headline Animator

Welcome to Vivre Magazine... we have moved!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

YOUR WORST GIFT EVER!

As much as your family love you, they probably do make very touching mistakes about what you like and what they can afford. I got an extremely practcal gift this year, for my car. I also got a popcorn maker and popcorn flovors. ( I am a popcorn addict)
I also got the Victoria Beckham perfume. Yikes, I did not even know she had perfume!
All I did was watch her "coming to America" show on TV and my kds decided I was in love with her!
Intimately Beckham Perfume by David Beckham, 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women


Write and comment on your most interesting gifts this year. They won't read this blog, I promise.

My Headlines

GET VIVRE BLOG UPDATES BY E-MAIL OR FEED

Who needs Christmas to receive gifts????

Ice.com, Ice, jewelry, diamonds, ring, rings, necklace, necklaces, pendant, pendants, discount, sale