It doesn't matter if you are 30,40,50 or 60, your looks and image could use a little tweaking every year, to prevent you from looking predictable and eventaually boring.Aside from undergoing a major transformation in 2008, here are 53 simple ways to give your looks a lift in 2008.
- Buy great pajamas. I will wear nice pyjamas and a nice robe. I think this sets the mood for yourself through the evening and ultimately reflects in how you treat yourself all day.I love this playful set by Betsey Johnson. Available from figleaves.com
- Buy something luxurious - These luxurious and yet practical gloves by Roberto Cavalli ought to do the trick. At $98, I wont have to explain.
- Update make up -Check out the top beauty trends for 2008
- Not go on another diet. I will eat right and exercise with a partner. Easier said than done but I have realised I cannot do this on my own.
- Get a great fitting pair of jeans. Imagine if you walked into a denim store and ALL of the jeans that did not fit you dissappeared! Yes, Tue Jeans does that. You enter your measurements and they give you jeans that fit. Check out TRUE JEANS -Forever change the way you shop for jeans. Modernize your look, Flaunt your assets with flared jeans from livenatty.com.
- Buy comfortable great looking boots. Last year I wore these expensive designer flats and my feet were ripped to shreds on the outside. These boots are regularly $695 now $347.5
- Buy something plaid - (see above) available from shopbop.com
- Buy a dress - Dresses are still huge for Fall and this trend will continue into Spring 2008.
This gold cocktail is my favorite but you can find all kinds of gorgeous dresses at eDressMe - dresses for all occasions
- Buy something patent - like these Jean-Michel Cazabat Terry Stretch Patent Bootie. The evening-worthy bootie we've been craving in on-trend patent.Stretch, patent-leather bootie with Mary-Jane pump and ankle strap detail. 3.75" stiletto heel.
- Buy good underwear - Throw out everything that does not fit. If you hang onto bad underwear, you will wear them!
or these Jessica Simpson version at $142.5
Make good use of their
Bra fitting guide at HerRoom.com