Vivre Magazine on-line Headline Animator

Welcome to Vivre Magazine... we have moved!

Friday, January 18, 2008

THE NEW "IT" BAG? ...Foley and Corinna.

Foley + Corinna Handbags Glazed Mini City Tote

Foley + Corinna Handbags Glazed Mini City Tote
I am a handbag lover and have never met an expensive handbag I did not fall in love with. I am in treatment. Naturally I fell in love with these handbags and bought myself one. Now I want this one in yellow.

These bags seem to be popping up all over the internet, amazing that people have such good taste.
I originally met them as Anna Corinna but apparently they are also sold as Foley and Corinna, so here's the scoop-
Dana Foley works with hand-dyed wool to craft sheer, shapely knits. Her partner, Anna Corinna, is a vintage trendspotter, supplying designers like Anna Sui and Donna Karan with inspiration in the form of snakeskin bags or Pucci pantsuits. Both used to have booths at the 26th Street flea market, where they became friends and came up with the idea of opening a boutique.

For those of you who will not spend $300 on a yellow bag:), heres a safe black one.
Anna Corinna Black City Tote

Anna Corinna Black City Tote



For the eco conscious, here's an enviromental version. It is made from burlap and coffee bean sacks. This does not seem to reduce the price tag of $444 in any way. I did not know burlap sacks were that expensive. Supposedly, if you throw it away, it will be absorbed by the earth.








Available at shopbop.com and at Max and Chloe (see link below)
Shop Max & Chloe

My Headlines

GET VIVRE BLOG UPDATES BY E-MAIL OR FEED

Who needs Christmas to receive gifts????

Ice.com, Ice, jewelry, diamonds, ring, rings, necklace, necklaces, pendant, pendants, discount, sale